Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Chaos Overseer.

Not much special, but I've done a bit of a conversion for a commissar type for my traitors. Going for the 'Cruel Overseer' look you read about in black library novels so much.




Each platoon will have its own one of these guys. Hopefully I'll come up with a way to make them all a bit different. For some reason, He's the only model with any chaos signs on him so far. I think I'm going to go back and put some on the troops when I've finished 'em. The reason he's in red armour is that I want to use it as an army 'spot colour' as they say. So if a few parts of the army are in the same red, it should tie together nicely. I'm going to be putting red chaos stars plastered over the top of my tanks, for example.

Well, it was just a short one.

Gonders

1 comment:

  1. Good choice of parts, both the masked face and the pointing arm work well with the menacing pose. :)

    ReplyDelete