Sunday 11 September 2011

Dire Avengers. I could get used to this.


I've made it to the second set of models for my theorised Eldar army. An order with my first 500 points turned up Saturday so I got straight into it to kick start the project.


 The army i have planned is light on infantry. Mainly as it was always where i came unstuck painting several failed eldar armies in the past. So I'm going to paint infantry, then reward myself with a vehicle, or similar, and hope to keep motivated that way.


I'm fairly happy with how these guys turned out. Though they did take a long time to get like this. I discovered painting eldar eyes is a nightmare of a task. 




Also, my photography skills are found somewhat wanting I realise. I'll try my best to correct this!

Til next time,

Gonders

No comments:

Post a Comment