Sunday 9 September 2012

Dark Angels Tactical Squad.

As mentioned in my last post, I'm starting a Dark Angels army, just like the rest of the world and his dog.
I've now finished my first squad. Half of these guys were from the last post, but I've since applied a bit a ware and tear to the Armour, notable some light dry brushing of boltgun metal and some dry mud weathering powder from forge world .








I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out. The only thing I'm not sure on, is that I've not found a decent way of making sure the weathering powder sticks. I've power a layer of white spirit of the powder on the these models, but even after this has dried, you can still rub the powder off if you really try. I'm going to have to try some different methods. 


I've also started work on the first transport for the army, this here forge world razorback. hopefully I'll have it done for my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Serious envy, wish I had that confidence with the Dark Angels. Just made up all my Dark Vengeance marines. Eager to crack on with them once the the nids are out of the way...

    ReplyDelete